Environmental - including recycling and sustainability
We will accept nominations from any company meeting the following criteria:
- Are based in the Greater West Midlands area.
- The company’s primary business is providing environmentally friendly products or services or has made significant strides to reduce their environmental impact.
The judges will pay particular attention to:
- Strong financial performance
- Job creation
- Investment in equipment and infrastructure
- Environmental friendly products or services not carbon offsetting
- Product innovation
- Industry recognition, accreditation, accolades and commitment to customer service
- Commitment to the region
All financial information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and advisors. Please provide enough relevant information to enable the assessors to form a clear picture of your achievements.
All submissions to be received by Thursday 12th July 2012
Click below to download a printable version of the criteria and application form.
Once you have completed your form(s) please email them to: email@example.com (clearly stating the category/categories that you are entering in the subject line).
If you would prefer to post your entries please send to: Claire Roberts, Birmingham Post Business Awards, BPM Media, Floor 6, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham, B24 9FF
You may submit extra information/documents in support of your application and these will need to be sent to the above address (please supply 6 copies of any supporting information)