This award is open to companies in the region that have been in operation for a maximum of three years as of January 1, 2016.
This coveted award recognises one of the region’s brightest new businesses and the contribution it will make to the county in the future. Judges will be tasked with analysing business plans, achievements to date and potential for growth within the next few years.
Terms & Conditions
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Birmingham
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of Birmingham Post Business Awards.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on Wednesday 26th October 2016 at The ICC.
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to email@example.com or via the post to Ashleigh Kerr, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 29th July 2016.
- Usual Birmingham Post rules apply please visit www.birminghampost.co.uk