- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- By purchasing tickets to the 2016 ‘Birmingham Post Business Awards’ Birmingham Post, Trinity Mirror group companies and selected Birmingham Post Business Awards sponsors may contact you by email, phone or letter with details of relevant goods and services you may be interested in. You will not be charged for these messages.
Terms of Entry
All entries must relate to activity during the financial year April 2015 – March 2016.
Where appropriate, applications are welcomed and encouraged from businesses of all sizes, educational establishments and other public bodies. There are separate entry criteria for each of the award categories, however award sponsors are prohibited from entering their own sponsored category.
The awards are open to all companies and organisations with a significant presence within the West Midlands Region. However, applications will also be considered from businesses based on the fringe of the West Midlands area, as long as a significant interest within the area can be demonstrated, eg customer base, workforce, etc.
Each category sponsor is in charge of their judging panel, where a fair and consistent judging method will be implemented. The judges are encouraged to visit all applicants. The editor and publisher of the Birmingham Post reserves the right to overrule the decision of the judges should they deem it necessary. The decision of the editor and publisher is final.
All entries must be received by 5.00pm on Friday, 22 July 2016 through the Birmingham Post Business Award website.
A shortlist of the 3 top entries for each category will be decided by the judging panel and shortlisted companies and organisations will be announced in the Birmingham Post after the closing deadline of Friday, 22 July 2016.
The awards will be presented at a dinner on Wednesday, 26 October 2016 at the ICC, Birmingham.
Birmingham Post, Trinity Mirror group companies and selected Birmingham Post Business Awards sponsors may contact you and your nominated companies by email, phone or letter with details of relevant goods and services you may be interested in. You will not be charged for these messages.