This award celebrates the entrepreneurs behind some of the most innovative and successful businesses in Birmingham.
Looking at the individual achievements of the entrepreneur, the results returned by their business and their unique approach to the marketplace they operate in, the judges will select finalists that best represent the entrepreneurial spirit of the region.
NB. If you are put in to a shortlist group by the judges there will be a presentation day a Birmingham Business School’s city centre campus on 16th August between 12pm and 3pm. You will be required to do a short 10/15 presentation and then there will be a 10 minute allocation for questions.
Terms & Conditions
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Birmingham
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of Birmingham Post Business Awards.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on Wednesday 18th October 2017 at The ICC.
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the post to Ashleigh Kerr, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 21st July 2017.
- Usual Birmingham Post rules apply please visit www.birminghampost.co.uk.