The finalists for this award will have demonstrated considerable dedication to corporate, social and ethical responsibility.
They will be asked to provide evidence of their work having a positive impact on the community.
Judges will focus on businesses that have contributed substantially to the community through various means, including society-led projects, aiding economic regeneration and supporting local suppliers.
Terms & Conditions
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Birmingham
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of Birmingham Post Business Awards.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on Wednesday 18th October 2017 at The ICC.
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to email@example.com or via the post to Ashleigh Kerr, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 21st July 2017.
- Usual Birmingham Post rules apply please visit www.birminghampost.co.uk.