This award will reward an organisation that has generated substantial and sustained increases in export activity.
The judges will be tasked with considering all aspects of the company, looking at their unique offering and business approach, as well as the level of international trade achieved and the measurable financial results of this.s.
Terms & Conditions
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Birmingham
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of Birmingham Post Business Awards.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on Wednesday 18th October 2017 at The ICC.
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to email@example.com or via the post to Ashleigh Kerr, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 21st July 2017.
- Usual Birmingham Post rules apply please visit www.birminghampost.co.uk.