This category will reward an organisation that has generated substantial and sustained increases in export activity.
The judges will be tasked with considering all aspects of the company, looking at their unique offering and business approach, as well as the level of international trade achieved and the measurable financial results of this.
Terms & Conditions
- Registered trading address must be within Birmingham
- Businesses entering the awards must adhere to business rates that are payable to a Birmingham Authority. If you do not pay business rates to a Birmingham authority but you are still in a “Birmingham Post” distribution catchment area then you still qualify to enter.
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter a maximum of three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category, the judging panel can be made up of both internal and external members. If there is any conflict of interest discovered when judging, the person will remove themselves from the judging panel for that application.
- Please note that the Editor and Publisher of the Birmingham Post reserve the right to overrule the judge’s decision, should they deem it necessary. The Editor and Publisher’s decision is final.
- here can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at the judge’s discretion. Affected applicants will be contacted by email.
- Applicants may receive a judge’s visit or a phone call to discuss in more detail.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by the filming company shortly after being informed of your shortlisting.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of the Birmingham Post Business Awards 2018 at any time.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on 1st November 2018 at The ICC, tickets cost £100 +VAT each or tables of 10 are £1000 +VAT.
- All entries must be submitted via the online portal, via email or downloaded and supplied in a pack sent in the post to Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, LE12 6XA by the closing date of 20th July 2018.
- Usual Birmingham Post rules apply. Please visit www.birminghampost.co.uk